Friday, December 25, 2009

christmastime for the jews

Oy, I can't believe I haven't blogged since the summer. I have to be the worst blogger, I know. But on the upside, I HAVE been writing actual projects. Hard at work on my supernatural sci fi novel, the graphic novel of Evermore, which is almost finished, another couple of outlines for new screenplays and a comic strip for my UC Berkeley alumni entertainment industry publication coming out soon.

I hope everyone's had a productive year and that next year, it's even more so for all of us... and I hope our nation's economy kicks out of the toilet already, and that we all get good healthcare... oh yeah, and we need world peace already... seriously!!!

And for my favorite holiday treat... here's a link I know I used last year, it's an oldie but a goodie, and if they can show A Christmas Story 24 hours a day today every year, then I can Post Christmastime For the Jews for y'all once more (and by the way, be careful out there, don't shoot yer eye out).

Anyway, I'm off to watch Avatar in Imax 3D, in the meantime... enjoy!

(PS.. update... Avatar in Imax 3D was awesome! What a great way to celebrate anything.)

Christmastime for the Jews

0 comments: